Part Time or Full Time
We are looking to expand our bakery team in Edinburgh. Our business is expanding, and our kitchen is moving to new premises which will give us more space to prepare our incredible creations, and to expand our current product offering.
Our team is very experienced and have been with us a long time. Like most teams, they all have their areas of speciality. So, we’d love to know where your strongest skills are and what you like doing most. This will give us an idea of how you’ll fit in to the current team.
Things we like:
- Committed and hard working
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work alongside others in a collaborative manner
- Good at suggesting new work practices in a positive manner
- Experienced baker / cake decorator or pastry chef
- GSOH – for when things don’t go the way we expect!
The post can be part-time or full time, as we want to work flexibly with our staff. However, you must be able to cover early or late shifts. An early shift would start at 5.30am; a late shift would start at 9am.
The role is salaried, with generous pension, and holiday provision. If you’re interested in speaking to us, please send a copy of your CV, some photos of your own creations and any information which you think would be of interest to us.
We’d really like to know your answers to the following:
- Why do you want to join Bibi’s?
- What level are you currently trained to?
- What do you like and dislike about your current role?
- What is your current salary?
- When can you start?
- Would you prefer part time or full time work?
If you’re interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be the perfect person to join our team to: